Estate Planning‎ > ‎

Minor Children - Guardians

If you have minor children, you need to name a Guardian for your children until they turn age 18. This is the person with whom your children will live and who will be responsible for their daily care and upbringing. Obviously, this is a very important job.

For each of these positions, you should select a first choice and an alternate if your first selection cannot act or has predeceased you.